TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 - Purchases
1.1 - Orders
The purchase from ishikawa.it is a simple and safe operation. The Customer must view the collections, choose the product and order the shipment. The order will be accepted only when the reference bank authorizes the payment transaction. Orders are accepted on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 16.00. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed from the following Monday morning, while those made on public holidays will be processed from the first following business day.
1.2 - Payment
ishikawa.it offers its customers the ability to pay by credit card or Paypal system. No other forms of payment are accepted. The financial information of the Customer who buys on the site ishikawa.it (credit card number, credit card expiration date and other personal data) will be processed exclusively by PayPal. Thanks to a system based on encrypted codes nobody will be able to access personal financial data. The service operators ishikawa.it are not authorized to have information on credit cards and numbers of customers' current accounts.
1.2.1 - Credit card
On the site ishikawa.it the credit cards of the circuits Moneta, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, JCB are accepted. Once the purchase has been made, the Customer enters the details of his credit card in an electronic banking system protected and managed by PayPal which guarantees maximum security on the transaction. If the credit card is covered and the details provided are valid, PayPal authorizes the transaction. In real time, the customer will receive an email confirming the transaction. The authorized amount, the one requested by the Customer for the purchase.
2 - Shipments
ishikawa.it carries out shipments in Italy and all over the world through the express courier service TNT Global Express. All goods shipped by ishikawa.it are carefully packed. The goods are accompanied by the invoice or receipt which shows the quantity and its value.
2.1 - Free insurance
ishikawa.it guarantees for all shipments a free insurance against theft and / or accidental damage. The insurance is valid until the time of delivery of the goods.
2.2 - Order evasion
All orders regularly filled in and paid will be processed within two working days: all shipments depart from Ishilux S.r.l., Ravenna (Italy), only on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 16.00. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be handled on the following Monday.
2.3 - Always informed
The shipment is traceable at any time by the Customer of ishikawa.it,
in order to do so, it is necessary to send an e-mail to email@example.com by express request of the shipping identification code. (tracking number)
2.4 - Types of shipments and taxes
Shipments of the goods ishikawa.it can be DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) or DAP (Delivered At Place), depending on the nationality of the Customer who placed the order. The DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) shipment is made to the EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands , Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary) where VAT / TVA is already calculated and included in the purchase price. The DAP (Delivered at place) is the one for non-EU countries or Extra Schengen countries, not subject to VAT / TVA payment on the purchase price. If the customer refuses the shipment for reasons not attributable to lincontroboutique.com, the transport costs, any customs duties and extra costs used for the return of the goods at ishikawa.it will be deducted from the final refund. In the event that the customer provides incorrect addresses about the shipment and the shipment can not be completed, the shipping costs, any customs duties and extra costs will be deducted from the final refund.
2.5 - Delivery times
Delivery times are conditioned by the destination areas of the products. ITALY (DDP): delivery is tentatively scheduled within two / three days of shipment. European EU countries (DDP): delivery is approximately expected within seven working days of shipment. European countries outside the EU (DAP): delivery is approximately scheduled within five to seven working days from shipment. Rest of the World: delivery is approximately scheduled for up to 5-10 days from shipping with Express Service.
2.6 - Delivery conditions
Once the goods have been delivered, it is up to the Customer to inspect the parcel carefully before signing the document of delivery. If the package is tampered with or not integrated, the Customer can sign the document of delivery with reserve or refuse delivery. Any anomalies must be promptly reported to ishikawa.it, by sending an e-mail to our CUSTOMER SERVICE. If the customer refuses to deliver the goods, any shipping costs necessary for the return of the package to ishikawa.it will be deducted from the refund due to the customer. If for any reason the shipment is not delivered to the address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, the package will be returned to ishikawa.it at the expense of the same Customer. In this case ishikawa.it will deduct this amount from any refund due to the customer.
3 - Information on orders
ishikawa.it wishes to guarantee a high level of customer assistance. Updates and information on the actual status of the order are possible at any time by sending an email to Customer Service.
4 - Returns
ishikawa.it intends to guarantee the complete satisfaction of its Customers, offering them the possibility to make one or more articles and to receive a refund equal to the price of the returned items. The return must necessarily be at the expense and under the responsibility of the Customer within 14 days of delivery and only on condition that the returned items are intact and never used.
4.1 Conditions of returns
To send one or more returns to ishikawa.it, the Customer is obliged to respect specific conditions:
1. The garments to be returned must not have been worn, ironed, washed or treated in any way.
2. The items must necessarily be returned in the same condition in which they were shipped to the Customer and must be packaged and packaged appropriately.
3. All other labels of the garment, both in fabric and pending, must necessarily be intact and in no case removed from the article.
4. The goods to be returned must be delivered physically and only to the Express Courier within and not later than 14 days from the date of delivery.
5. The customer who wishes to make a change in size, color or article, must submit the change procedure by sending an express request to customer care.
In case of non-compliance with one of the above conditions, ishikawa.it reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and to send it back to the Customer at the expense of the latter.
4.2 The return procedure
1. To request the return authorization, the Customer must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods. In the e-mail must be specified the codes of the items that you intend to return, the size, the order number, the reason for the return and the address in which they must be collected. Upon receipt of the return request, the Customer Service of ishikawa.it will send the Customer a written confirmation with the specifications to be followed.
2. The shipping price will be charged to the customer.
Send the package to ishikawa.it, at Ishilux S.r.l. - Via Camillo Cavour 104, 48121 Ravenna (RA). Shipping is at the risk of the customer: ishikawa.it is not responsible for any loss or damage due to inappropriate packaging or delay in delivery. The articles must be returned in the same packaging with which they were received or with the same method and type of the same. All items returned will be subject to inspection by the staff of ishikawa.it who will verify compliance with the conditions and parameters listed in the return procedure. ishikawa.it reserves the right to assess any additional charges that may be necessary to ensure the re-sale of the returned items. These amounts will be established at the end of the assessment of the condition of returns and communicated to the Customer.
If the return procedure has been carried out correctly, in compliance with all the conditions, the Customer will receive an email of acceptance of the return. The refund will be made by crediting the credit card (if the order was paid by credit card) Paypal credit (if the order was paid by Paypal)
5 - Terms of sale
5.1 - Final consumer
To make purchases on the ishikawa.it website, the Customer must necessarily:
1. fall into the category of "final consumer", where "final consumer" refers to all natural and / or legal persons who use the e-commerce platform without any business, commercial or professional purpose. ishikawa.it therefore invites all users not referable to the category of "final consumer" to refrain from forwarding purchase orders on the ishikawa.it website and reserves the right not to initiate orders of goods not intended for the final consumer or anyway at the outside the commercial policy described above;
2. possess the requirements for entering into a legally binding contract;
3. be the holder of a credit card accepted for payment on the site ishikawa.it (Currency, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, JCB) or a verified Paypal account;
4. be aware and accept on its own responsibility that the use of the ishikawa.it website is governed by the legislation in force in the Italian State.
6 - Using the site
All contents of the ishikawa.it website (texts, images, fonts, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) are the exclusive property of Ishilux S.r.l. and are protected by copyright. Therefore, they can not be reproduced in any way without the express and explicit written consent of Ishilux S.r.l. In the same way it is categorically forbidden - under penalty of prosecution according to law - any use of the contents and trademarks on the site (copy, reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution) without express authorization by Ishilux S.r.l. ishikawa.it declines any responsibility in case, due to a malfunction and a particular configuration of the computer in use by the Customer, the colors of the products displayed on the site do not accurately reflect the original ones, but they show slight differences compared to the published articles. In the case, however, of discrepancies between the items on sale and those reproduced on the site - due to sudden changes made during production - the customer who makes the order will be contacted by the Customer Service of ishikawa.it to be informed of the changes themselves and then express their consent, requiring the eventual cancellation of the order or reimbursement. The same Customer Service of ishikawa.it also undertakes to provide the Customer timely communications in the event of non-availability of the items ordered on the site. ishikawa.it guarantees the protection of its site according to international standards provided for the Internet, but disclaims any responsibility for any problems, damage or risks that the customer may encounter during the use of the site or any malfunctions related to the deactivation of cookies in the user's browser. The use of the site ishikawa.it - which contains information on clothing products and how to purchase them - implies that users / customers accept the rules and legal conditions of this declaration. The non-acceptance of the same allows ishikawa.it to exercise the right to request users / customers abstention to view and use of the site.
7 - Commercial policy
The sale of the goods offered by the ishikawa.it site is reserved exclusively for the "final consumer", as expressly stated in point 6 of this declaration and here synthetically reproduced: "final consumer" means all natural and / or legal persons who take advantage of the e-commerce platform without further business, commercial or professional goals. ishikawa.it invites all users not referable to the category of "final consumer" to refrain from forwarding purchase orders on the website ishikawa.it. For this reason ishikawa.it will not accept orders with recipients other than the final consumer, orders placed on behalf of third parties or outside the commercial policy described here. Likewise, ishikawa.it reserves the right to refuse the execution of an order in case its own bank (PayPal) gives a negative opinion after checking the transaction with the customer's bank. The right of ishikawa.it to refuse its services or the fulfillment of orders to anyone and at any time is also unaffected. ishikawa.it reserves the right to make corrections and / or changes to the site and its contents if it deems it necessary and without giving any prior notice, and also undertakes - where indicated - to correct any technical or lexical errors found on the site. ishikawa.it can not in any way guarantee that the contents of the site (texts, images, characters, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) comply with the regulations in force in countries other than the Italian Republic. ishikawa.it declines any responsibility for any access to the site from places or countries where the contents are considered illegal or contrary to the law. All Users who access the site from these places or countries do so under their own responsibility, in full awareness of being solely responsible for compliance with local laws and sanctions in which they are likely to incur. All Personal Data provided by the Customer will be processed in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 13 and following of the Italian Republic. We invite the Customer to consult the PRIVACY section of the ishikawa.it website
8 - Right of withdrawal
In full respect of the Customer's rights and to guarantee complete satisfaction, ishikawa.it undertakes to recognize the right of withdrawal to the Customer, as provided for by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n.185 "Implementation of the Directive 97 / 7 / CE on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts "referred to in Article 5 Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of fourteen working days:
(a) for the goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer where the obligations referred to in Article 4 have been fulfilled or from the day on which they have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract, provided that no later than term of three months from the conclusion itself;
b) for services, from the day of the conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations referred to in Article 4 have been fulfilled, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract, provided that it is no later than three months from the conclusion.
2. In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is three months and runs:
a) for the goods, from the day of their reception by the consumer;
b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer can not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts:
a) the supply of services whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline set forth in paragraph 1;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the rates of the financial market that the supplier is not able to control;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
d) the supply of sealed audiovisual products or computer software, opened by the consumer;
e) supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
f) of betting and lottery services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the deadline, a written communication to the geographical address of the supplier's office by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The comunicationit can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return it or make it available to the supplier or the person designated by him, according to the procedures and times established by the contract. The deadline for the return of the goods can’t however be less than fourteen working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only expenses due by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this article, the supplier is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The refund must be made free of charge, as quickly as possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier became aware of the consumer's right of withdrawal.
8. Where the price of a good or service covered by a distance contract is wholly or partly covered by a credit granted to the consumer, the supplier or third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the contract of credit is considered terminated by right, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to inform the third party granting credit of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums eventually paid by the third party who has granted the pay credit for the good or service until the moment he / she knows that the consumer has exercised the right of withdrawal is reimbursed to the third party by the supplier, without any penalty, without prejudice the payment of accrued legal interests.
9. The return must necessarily take place, therefore, at the expense and under the responsibility of the Customer within 14 days of delivery and only on condition that the items returned are intact and never used.